We've scoured the web, found our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
This week was all about imparting big flavor into otherwise modest dishes. Bright notes of citrus, savory herbs, and dried flowers can transform something simple -- like a rustic tart, a plate of vegetables, or a cup of tea -- into something special. Not sure where to start? Just read these links!
- A perfectly imperfect galette, filled with satsumas. (Nothing in the House.)
- For a more handheld option, make these pear tartlets. (The Vanilla Bean Blog.)
- Orange juice and rosemary combine forces in these cream biscuits. (Southern Soufflé.)
- A savory take on the baked pancake, or, what you're having for brunch this weekend. (Green Kitchen Stories.)
- Braise spring vegetables in olive oil for a satisfying side. (101 Cookbooks.)
- Because one way is never enough, deviled eggs three ways. (Kitchen Konfidence.)
- And spring's version of the same, with asparagus. (Smitten Kitchen.)
- Make your own tea with dried white peonies and lavender. (V.K. Rees Photography.)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!