Any food52 member is welcome to help us test our Editors' Pick candidates, so go call dibs on the recipe you'd like to test in the comments section below! We'd love to see some new testers in the mix. Don't forget to email us your notes (about 100 words) to email@example.com by next Tuesday at 5pm.
We'll collect your comments, decide the official list of Editors' Picks and publish your evaluation in the headnote if the recipe is selected as an Editors' Pick (with credit, of course!). And even if the recipe you test isn't chosen as an Editors' Pick, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
- Editors' Picks (these are the ones we've tested — congratulations!
- Blended Heirloom Tomato Soup with Basil
- Egyptian Dukkah Tomato Appetizers/Salad
- Heirloom Tomato Salad with Gazpacho Vinaigrette & Halloumi
- Editors' Pick Candidates (these are the ones we want you to test)
- Paella Style Baked & Stuffed Heirloom Tomatoes
Panzanella della Piazzale
Lily's Yellow Heirloom Tomato in a Glass
Heirloom Tomato "Shorba"
Mesquite Smoked Tomatoes
Brandywine Tomato and Watermelon Granita with Agave-Mint Syrup
Tomatoes, Stuffed and Baked
Box Car Willie and Friends Rarebit
Fusilli with Fresh Heirloom Tomatoes and Brie
Heirloom Tomato Foccacia
Sweet, Salty, Spicy
Heirloom Tomato and Grilled Corn Salad
Fried Green Tomato BL(A)T
- Sunset Salsa
- Parmesan Crusted Heirloom Tomato Caprese Pie