We've scoured the web, found our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
After a treat-filled Mother's Day, we're a little burned out on dessert at the moment. This weekend, kick your sweet tooth to the curb and fill up on savory goodness. Bake some falafel, whip up a pizza or two, and make chicken stock from scratch. Just make sure to read these links!
- Sauté some spring vegetables and serve them over this chickpea-chive mash. (Dolly and Oatmeal.)
- Your baked falafel is missing kale. Trust us. (My Name is Yeh.)
- Ramp aioli is now officially our new favorite condiment. (Brooklyn Supper.)
- Speaking of ramps, toss some with quinoa for a bright spring salad. (Earthsprout.)
- A pizza topped with bacon, feta, and figs? Swoon. (Dessert for Two.)
- For a Midwestern take on pizza, try this cracker crust recipe. (Lottie + Doof.)
- Why it's always good to have homemade chicken stock on hand. (Chocolate & Zucchini.)
- Grab some crackers and go to town on this roasted red pepper and lentil dip. (The Sunday Table.)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!