If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Once again, we want to give a big thanks to all of our volunteer recipe testers for your thoughtful comments and for helping us continue to strengthen our recipe recommendations. You can read each tester's comments by clicking through to the Editors' Picks recipes — the comments are under "Amanda and Merrill's Notes" at the top. And even if the recipe you tested wasn't chosen as an EP, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
Congratulations to another great batch of Editors' Picks!
- Editors' Picks for Summer Week 7
- Lily's Yellow Heirloom Tomato Soup
- Panzanella della Piazzale
- Brandywine and Watermelon Granita with Mint-Agave Syrup
- Heirloom Tomato and Grilled Corn Salad
- Paella-Style Baked and Stuffed Heirloom Tomatoes
- Fusilli with Fresh Heirloom Tomatoes and Brie
- Fried Green Tomato BL(A)T
- Heirloom Tomato Focaccia
- Box Car Willie and Friends Rarebit
- Heirloom Tomato "Shorba"
- Mesquite Smoked Tomatoes
- Sunset Salsa
- Tomatoes Stuffed and Baked
- Sweet, Salty, Spicy
Keep It Bubbly
Stretch the sparkle in your sparkling wine
Keep your bubbly bubbly.
This queso is nuts.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
How to keep shelves tidy.
Get your shine on.