If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
We've scoured the web, found our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Hooray! You've made it to the weekend. And lucky for you, it's a three-day weekend, which leaves plenty of time to plan for your Memorial Day barbecue. Come Monday, you'll be firing up the grill, drinking a refreshing cocktail, and eating well with friends. Need some recipe inspiration? Just read these links.
- A refreshing, vodka-spiked, strawberry lemonade. (Heather Christo.)
- It's fava bean season! Throw them on the grill. (Honestly YUM.)
- Saffron, turmeric, and yellow peppers give this soup its beautiful color. (101 Cookbooks.)
- While you're at it, grill some artichokes and serve them with a wild rice salad. (Happyolks.)
- Fact: Hot dogs and burgers taste better on homemade pretzel buns. (Smitten Kitchen.)
- This cheesy jalapeño crab dip will be gone in seconds. (Bake Your Day.)
- Raspberry-rhubarb meringues are light and airy -- perfect for a spring barbecue. (The Artful Desperado.)
- Or, serve coffee and dessert all in one with these coffee granitas. (Big Girls Small Kitchen.)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!Photos on top by (clockwise) Heather Christo, Honestly YUM, Happyolks, 101 Cookbooks Photos on bottom by (clockwise) Smitten Kitchen, Bake Your Day, Big Girls Small Kitchen, The Artful Desperado