If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
We've scoured the web, found our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
This weekend, follow in the footsteps of these inventive food bloggers and get creative with your ingredients. Add curry powder to salmon burgers, make rice out of cauliflower, throw quinoa into your fruit crumble, infuse chamomile into cream, roast strawberries in red wine -- whatever you do, keep it interesting! (Your taste buds will thank you.)
- The classic strawberry-rhubarb crumble with a (quinoa) twist. (Green Kitchen Stories.)
- Curry your salmon burgers, then serve them in lettuce wraps. (Half Baked Harvest.)
- How do you make your rice bowls better? Cauliflower rice. (Joy the Baker.)
- Brighten up plain roasted chicken with cilantro, chile, and lime. (Aida Mollenkamp.)
- The ombre trend goes chocolate in this gluten-free cake. (London Bakes.)
- For a different take on cake, try this roll with chamomile cream. (Lady and Pups.)
- Roasted strawberries and red wine in popsicle form. Enough said. (Pastry Affair.)
- Another cold, refreshing treat: chocolate and lemon-pistachio semifreddo! (Dula Notes.)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!
Hold Onto Those Stems
Over 30 recipes to put herb stems to good use
How to cook with herb stems.
Hatch chiles are worth the fuss.
We've got the summer blues.
Our favorite food reads.
A better basket.