We've scoured the web, found our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Let's talk about easy entertaining. You know, the kind that happens when a day at the beach turns into dinner on your deck? When you're tasked with whipping up effortless but impressive dishes (and cocktails, of course) at a moment's notice? Don't worry -- it's possible. We've got these links to prove it.
- A simple but inventive crostini, with purple cabbage and crème fraîche. (Sunday Suppers.)
- Pesto, 6-minute egg, toast. Perfection. (Camille Styles.)
- Save some eggs for this hearty Spanish tortilla. (Cannelle et Vanille.)
- A light, late-spring cocktail: rosé hibiscus spritzer. (Wit and Delight.)
- Asparagus, mushroom, and onion flatbread. (Bonus points if you make it on the grill.) (Simply Scratch.)
- Heidi Swanson is the queen of beautiful, fresh salads -- this one's no exception. (101 Cookbooks.)
- A refreshing mocktail, with lilac simple syrup. (The Merrythought.)
- What could be better than these adult slushies made with wine? (Dessert for Two.)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!