If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Each week, we’ll be sharing a comprehensive list of links to help you master something new in the kitchen. Culinary greatness, here you come.
Today: How to have the best Fourth of July ever.
There's nothing quite like a Fourth of July party to make you feel like summer is really here. You've got warm weather, cold beer, burgers on the grill, ice pops for dessert, and fireworks to finish off the night. Plus, your best friends and family are celebrating with you. Make this Fourth of July even better than the rest with help from these links.
- Commit these 10 crucial grilling tips to memory and you'll be off to a good start. (Food Republic.)
- Whether you're planning an all-American cookout or a Southern-style picnic, you can find a menu for every Fourth of July fête. (Saveur.)
- 10 ways to eat and drink your way to a better July 4th. (First We Feast.)
- Patriotic beer pairings to go with your burgers and hot dogs. (Serious Eats.)
- The ultimate Independence Day dessert: American Flag Cake. (Food52.)
Patriotic partiers -- tell us how you're celebrating (and what you're eating) in the comments!
The Key to Okonomiyaki
Meet your new favorite Japanese dish
Your new favorite Japanese dish.
Bring some flare to your cookout.
Life's better with snacks.
You haven't thai'd this before.
A better basket.