Any food52 member is welcome to help us test our Editors' Pick candidates, so go call dibs on the recipe you'd like to test in the comments section below! We'd love to see some new testers in the mix. Don't forget to email us your notes (about 100 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org by next Tuesday at 5pm.
We'll collect your comments, decide the official list of Editors' Picks and publish your evaluation in the headnote if the recipe is selected as an Editors' Pick (with credit, of course!). And even if the recipe you test isn't chosen as an Editors' Pick, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
- Editors' Pick Candidates
- Grilled Mexican Street Corn (Elote)
- Buttered Corn on the Cob Ice Cream
- Corn Bacon Blueberry Skillet Cake
- Fresh Corn Spoon Bread
- Mexican Corn Pudding Served with Smoky Chipotle Sauce
- Crunchy Coconut Corn Fritters
- Corn Soup with Basil Butter
- Summer Corn Soufflé with Chipotle and Lime
- Smoked Corn Chowder with Crispy Duck Skin
- Mom's Fabulous Corn Custard
- Blueberry, Corn, and Pancetta Salad
- Summer Corn Ravioli with Lime Brown Butter
- Coconut Lime Corn
- Grilled Corn Pudding
- Spicy Summer Succotash Salad
- Maque Choux
Sign up now and get $10 when we open.