If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Each week, we’ll be sharing a comprehensive list of links to help you master something new in the kitchen. Culinary greatness, here you come.
Today: Celebrating zucchini, the ubiquitous summer squash.
Compared to other summer produce, zucchini's got it rough. The (let's face it) bland squash is up against juicy tomatoes, crunchy cucumbers, and tart berries, and its sheer abundance often makes cooking with it feel more like a chore than a seasonal treat. But it's high time we showed this versatile, affordable ingredient some love. Put it in bread, peel it into noodles, and spread it like butter on a crusty baguette. (And don't forget to read these links!)
- What else can you use to make slushies, pies, and pastas? Witness zucchini's versatility. (Saveur.)
- Stuck with a giant zucchini? Our community members have ideas for how to use it. (Food52.)
- Follow these tips for the best grilled zucchini ever. (Serious Eats.)
- Don't forget to use up those zucchini blossoms! (Bon Appétit.)
- And, if all else fails, freeze your surplus. (The Kitchn.)
Zucchini zealots: What are your best recipes with zucchini? Share them with us in the comments!
Get Baking This Labor Day
These recipes are worth a little kitchen labor
Get baking this Labor Day.
Make these recipes before it's too late.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
Our staff's best storage tips.
Storage made crystal clear.