We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
We eat with our eyes first. We're lured into our first bite by bright, beautiful food alive with color; red and yellow heirloom tomatoes, pink salmon, green avocado, black squid ink pasta -- how could we resist such vibrant ingredients? This weekend, make your food taste as good as it looks.
- For a weekend breakfast, nothing beats blueberry buttermilk pancakes. (Gardenias & Mint.)
- But be sure to save some blueberries for these cobbler biscuits. (The Candid Appetite.)
- Or, try a savory spin on cobbler -- with cherry tomatoes. (A Little Saffron.)
- Make your own ricotta, then use it in everything from pancakes to pasta. (A Sweet Spoonful.)
- Grilled wild salmon and fennel with dill butter? Yes, please. (Brooklyn Supper.)
- Stone fruit guacamole puts all other guacamoles to shame. (Edible Perspective.)
- This cucumber white sangria is light, refreshing, and perfect for summer. (Foxes Love Lemons.)
- Whip up a fancy dinner, like this squid ink pasta with shrimp and burrata. (I am a Food Blog.)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!