If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Any food52 member is welcome to help us test our Editors' Pick candidates, so go call dibs on the recipe you'd like to test in the comments section below! We'd love to see some new testers in the mix. Don't forget to email us your notes (about 100 words) to [email protected] by next Tuesday at 5pm.
We'll collect your comments, decide the official list of Editors' Picks and publish your evaluation in the headnote if the recipe is selected as an Editors' Pick (with credit, of course!). And even if the recipe you test isn't chosen as an Editors' Pick, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
- Editors' Picks (these are the ones we've tested — congratulations!)
- Apple Chutney
- Mustard Butter, Live
- Roasted Tomatillo Salsa
- Pico de Gallo
- Chimichurri – The Argentinean Wonder Condiment
- Umami Ketchup
- Roasted Poblano Salsa
- Editors' Pick Candidates (these are the ones we want you to test)
- Ketchup from Hell
- Pluot Ketchup
- Ranchero Sauce
- Curried Green Apples
- Spicy Apple Relish
- Black Garlic Tapenade
- Jose Mae's Hoppin' Good Steak Sauce
- Salsa Pronto with Baked Tortilla Chips
- Special Sauce
- Herbed Radish and Cucumber Relish
- Peanut Sauce
- Molly's Hot Mustard
- A Cool Cherry Paprikash Sauce for Salmon
- Thai Sweet Chili Sauce
- Double Duty Tomatoes: Zesty Tomato Water and Roasted Tomato Relish