If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Any food52 member is welcome to help us test our Editors' Pick candidates, so go call dibs on the recipe you'd like to test in the comments section below! We'd love to see some new testers in the mix. Don't forget to email us your notes (about 100 words) to [email protected] by next Tuesday at 5pm.
We'll collect your comments, decide the official list of Editors' Picks and publish your evaluation in the headnote if the recipe is selected as an Editors' Pick (with credit, of course!). And even if the recipe you test isn't chosen as an Editors' Pick, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
- Editors' Picks (these are the ones we've tested — congratulations!)
- Red Pepper and Fennel Scones
- Potage Aux Poivrons Rouges (French Red Pepper Soup)
- Lentil-Red Pepper Salad
- 3 Cheese for Ale and Roasted Red Pepper Soup!
- Tofu in a Lightly Spiced Red Pepper Cream Sauce
- Pasta with Red Pepper Sauce, Sausage, and Shrimp
- Editors' Pick Candidates (these are the ones we want you to test)
- Chicken, Sausage and Red Pepper Paella
- Toscany Red Pepper Tarte
- Trattoria Style Sauteed Red Peppers
- Roasted Vegetable Enchiladas
- Roasted Pepper Antipasto
- Red Pepper Saute with Raisins and Fennel Seed
- THE MATURE GYPSY... Stuffed
- Roasted Romesco Sauce
- Tagliatelle Nero di Seppia with Roasted Red Pepper Pesto & Scallops
- Sweet Red Pepper Soup
- Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
- Pack a peck of voilà, pickled peppers
- Roasted Sweet Pepper Focaccia Bread
- Stuffed Baked Red Peppers
- Another Potato Salad, with Roasted Peppers, Lots of Lemon, and Chives