Once again, we want to give a big thanks to all of our volunteer recipe testers for your thoughtful comments and for helping us continue to strengthen our recipe recommendations. You can read each tester's comments by clicking through to the Editors' Picks recipes — the comments are under "Amanda and Merrill's Notes" at the top. And even if the recipe you tested wasn't chosen as an EP, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
Congratulations to another great batch of Editors' Picks!
- Editors' Picks for Book 2 Week 1
- Roasted Sweet Pepper Focaccia Bread
- Roasted Vegetable Enchiladas
- Trattoria Style Sauteed Red Peppers
- Roasted Pepper Antipasto
- Red Pepper Saute with Raisins and Fennel Seed
- THE MATURE GYPSY... Stuffed
- Roasted Romesco Sauce
- Chicken, Sausage and Red Pepper Paella
- Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
- Pack a peck of voilà, pickled peppers
- Stuffed Baked Red Peppers
- Another Potato Salad, with Roasted Peppers, Lots of Lemon, and Chives
- Tagliatelle Nero di Seppia with Roasted Red Pepper Pesto & Scallops
Get $10 off your first purchase of $50 or more.