- 2 lbs. chicken pieces, on the bone (dark meat is best, but you can use a mix if you'd like)
- 3 medium carrots, peeled
- 3 stalks celery
- 1 large sweet onion, peeled
- 2 cups homemade or good quality chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 lemon
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Crusty bread for serving
If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Chop to It
Salad with one rule: chop it real good.
Let's get chopping.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
Macerated strawberries, with a twist.
Rock the roast.
This is poppin'.