If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Any food52 member is welcome to help us test our Editors' Pick candidates, so go call dibs on the recipe you'd like to test in the comments section below! We'd love to see some new testers in the mix. Don't forget to email us your notes (about 100 words) to [email protected] by next Tuesday at 5pm.
We'll collect your comments, decide the official list of Editors' Picks and publish your evaluation in the headnote if the recipe is selected as an Editors' Pick (with credit, of course!). And even if the recipe you test isn't chosen as an Editors' Pick, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
- Editors' Picks (these are the ones we've tested — congratulations!)
- Butternut Butter
- Butternut Squash and Celery Root Gratin
- Butternut Bricks with Ginger Maple Bourbon Glaze and Prosciutto Chips
- Savory Butternut and Yukon Gold Gratin
- Brown Butter and Butternut Loaf
- Editors' Pick Candidates (these are the ones we want you to test)
- Butternut Buttermilk Biscuits
- Butternut Squash Pasta
- Butternut and Amaretto Tortelli with Brown Sage Butter
- Spicy Melting Butternut Squash
- Warm Butternut Squash and Wheatberry Salad
- Sweet and Sour Butternut Squash
- Harvest Squash Chocolate Chip Cakey Cookies
- Chipotle Butternut Squash Bisque
- Butternut-Apple Soup with Maple Cream
- Quinoa with Butternut Squash and Pumpkin Seeds
- Butternut Squash-Potato Mash
- Scalloped Butternut Squash Gratin
- Roasted Butternut Squash with Fried Sage and Spiced Seeds
- Israeli Couscous with Squash, Dried Cherries & Pistachios
- Butternut Squash and Pancetta Arancini Riso
- Roasted Butternut Squash Gratin with Chipotles
- Quick Fall Pasta with Butternut Squash, Roasted Garlic, Pancetta and Pine Nuts
Let's Play Gin
It's time for Haiku52
Our haikus about gin.
What to eat and listen to tonight.
We've got the summer blues.
Food blog links we love.
Have a ball (jar).