Any food52 member is welcome to help us test our Editors' Pick candidates, so go call dibs on the recipe you'd like to test in the comments section below! We'd love to see some new testers in the mix. Don't forget to email us your notes (about 100 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org by next Tuesday at 5pm.
We'll collect your comments, decide the official list of Editors' Picks and publish your evaluation in the headnote if the recipe is selected as an Editors' Pick (with credit, of course!). And even if the recipe you test isn't chosen as an Editors' Pick, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
- Editors' Picks (these are the ones we've tested — congratulations!)
- Chestnut and Pear Gravy
- Perfect Gravy
- Giblet Gravy with Fresh Cranberries
- Madeira Gravy
- Barbara & Harry's Excellent Turkey Gravy
- Mushroom and Roasted Garlic Gravy
- Editors' Pick Candidates (these are the ones we want you to test)
- Green Chile Country Gravy
- Sara's Famous Sausage-Apple Gravy
- Wow! Who Made the Gravy?
- Tasso Gumbo Gravy
- Never Fail Gravy
- Red Wine Gravy
- Spare the Angst Classic Turkey Gravy
- Smoked Turkey Stewed in West African "Gravy"
- Vegetarian Gravy
- Garbanzo Gravy
- Smokey Creamy Chorizo Gravy
- Miss P's Stress Free Turkey Gravy
Get $10 off your first purchase of $50 or more.