Once again, we want to give a big thanks to all of our volunteer recipe testers for your thoughtful comments and for helping us continue to strengthen our recipe recommendations. You can read each tester's comments by clicking through to the Editors' Picks recipes — the comments are under "Amanda and Merrill's Notes" at the top. And even if the recipe you tested wasn't chosen as an EP, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
Congratulations to another great batch of Editors' Picks!
- Shredded Raw Brussels Sprouts Salad with Red Peppercorns and Honey Mustard Vinaigrette
- Curried Kabocha and Kale
- Browned Crispy Spaetzle with Caramelized Shallots and Mushrooms
- Rainbow Chard Tart in a Chestnut Crust
- Ginger Shallot Broccoli
- Simple Brussels Sprouts
- Caramelized Onion Pudding
- Sweet Potato Kibbeh
- Inside-Out Sweet Potato Casserole
- Perfect brussels sprouts
- Warm Chantrelle Salad with Escarole and Pecorino Romano
- Coconut Spiced Sweet Potato Casserole
Get $10 off your first purchase of $50 or more.