If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Any food52 member is welcome to help us test our Editors' Pick candidates, so go call dibs on the recipe you'd like to test in the comments section below! We'd love to see some new testers in the mix. Don't forget to email us your notes (about 100 words) to [email protected] by next Tuesday at 5pm.
We'll collect your comments, decide the official list of Editors' Picks and publish your evaluation in the headnote if the recipe is selected as an Editors' Pick (with credit, of course!). And even if the recipe you test isn't chosen as an Editors' Pick, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
- Editors' Picks (these are the ones we've tested — congratulations!)
- Potted Mushrooms
- Cheddar Cheese biscuits with Bacon Jam
- Smoked Trout Deviled Eggs
- Christmas King's Cake
- Orange Cardamom Fig Newtons
- Editors' Pick Candidates (these are the ones we want you to test)
- Crostini with Whipped Goat Cheese and Hot Pepper Jelly
- Holiday Sables
- Sweet Corn Arepa Pancakes
- Caramelized Pecan and Goat-Cheese Poppers
- Peppadew Dip
- Crunchy Graham Toffee Bars
- Cranberry and Persimmon Filled Endive with Tangy Goat Cheese Dressing
- Sauerbraten Meatballs
- Smoked Trout Pate
- Build Your Own Tortilla Soup
- Brown Sugar Caramel Corn with Fleur de Sel
- Ranch-Style Pecans
- Chorizo Empanadas
- Rosemary-Thyme Yeast Wreath
- Feta Cheese Shortbreads
- Warming Red Pozole
- Potted pig
- Salmon Gravlax
- Cardamom and Orange Scented Kugelhopf
- Radish, Mascarpone, Honey, Salt (with homemade mascarpone!)
This Week's Best #F52Farmstands
Things are feeling corny (and figgy and carroty and...)
This week's best #f52farmstands.
What to eat and listen to tonight.
We've got the summer blues.
Our recent favorite recipes.
Have a ball (jar).