Once again, we want to give a big thanks to all of our volunteer recipe testers for your thoughtful comments and for helping us continue to strengthen our recipe recommendations. You can read each tester's comments by clicking through to the Editors' Picks recipes — the comments are under "Amanda and Merrill's Notes" at the top. And even if the recipe you tested wasn't chosen as an EP, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
Congratulations to another great batch of Editors' Picks!
- Pumpkin Christmas Bread
- Sweet Potato Breakfast Gnocchi
- Roasted Butternut Squash, Prosciutto and Sage Quiche
- Monte Christo with Orange and Rosemary Maple Syrup
- Big Basque Breakfast
- Maplelicious Sweet Tamales with Guajillo-Chocolate Sauce
- Dutch Chocolate Poffertjes
- Holiday Hot Porridge Loaf
- Savory Sausage Breakfast Cake
- Pear and Smoked Gouda Dutch Baby
- Southern Grits and Greens Casserole
- Maple Poached Eggs on Buckwheat Crepes
- Mixed Potato Hash with Bacon and Eggs
- Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal with Brandied Cranberries and White Chocolate
- Horseradish Vodka Bloody Mary
- Rise and Shine Pink Grapefruit Brulee
- Mamma's Orange Refrigerator Rolls
- Panetonne Pancakes
Sign up now and get $10 when we open.