Any food52 member is welcome to help us test our Editors' Pick candidates, so go call dibs on the recipe you'd like to test in the comments section below! We'd love to see some new testers in the mix. Don't forget to email us your notes (about 100 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org by next Tuesday at 5pm.
We'll collect your comments, decide the official list of Editors' Picks and publish your evaluation in the headnote if the recipe is selected as an Editors' Pick (with credit, of course!). And even if the recipe you test isn't chosen as an Editors' Pick, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
- Editors' Picks (these are the ones we've tested — congratulations!)
- Big Mimi's Rolls
- Rich Rolls
- Soft Pull-Apart Wheat Rolls
- Crusty Peasant Rolls
- Editors' Pick Candidates (these are the ones we want you to test)
- Parmesan Herb Rolls
- Brown Butter-Glazed Holiday Rolls
- Rosemary Epi Rolls
- "Miss Mary Loyd's" Dinner Rolls
- Pocket Rolls
- One Potato, Two Potato Rolls
- Rosemary Lemon Rolls
- Crusty Dinner Rolls
- Whole-Grain Olive Oil Dinner Rolls
- Ora's Hot Rolls
- Ode to Ocelene's Rolls
- Quick and Easy Dinner Rolls
- Spiced Maple Wholewheat Rolls
- My Grandmother's Parker House Rolls
Sign up now and get $10 when we open.