If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Any food52 member is welcome to help us test our Editors' Pick candidates, so go call dibs on the recipe you'd like to test in the comments section below! We'd love to see some new testers in the mix. Don't forget to email us your notes (about 100 words) to [email protected] by next Tuesday at 5pm.
We'll collect your comments, decide the official list of Editors' Picks and publish your evaluation in the headnote if the recipe is selected as an Editors' Pick (with credit, of course!). And even if the recipe you test isn't chosen as an Editors' Pick, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
- Editors' Picks (these are the ones we've tested — congratulations!)
- Creamy Artichoke Habanero Dip
- Foie Aux Oignons Dip
- Smoked Trout Mousse
- Feta and Walnut Spread with Fig Preserves
- Meyer Lemon Chickpea Dip
- Editors' Pick Candidates (these are the ones we want you to test)
- French Tapenade
- Bacon, Chive & Caramelized Onion Chip Dip
- Lemony Lima Tarragon Dip
- Edamame Hummus
- Pumpkin Spice Cashew Cheese
- Simple Muhammara
- Puttanesca Salsa with Pecorino Pitas
- Taratur - Tar-ah-tour (???????)
- Caramelized Onion-Mushroom Dip
- Chipotle, Black Bean & Tomatillos Hummus
- Spinach, Feta and Artichoke Dip
- Curried Peanut Dip
- Smashed Pea Gucamole with Cilantro, Ginger and Lime
- Super Bowl Six-Layer Dip
- Over the Top Hummus
- Everything is Bigger in Texas' Pimiento Cheese Dip
- Roasted Red Pepper Dip with Cumin, Lime and Coconut Milk
- Mama Ghanoush
- Garam Masala Yogurt Dip
- Hot Chili Chocolate Dip
You Can Have It All
Well, at least your zucchini bread—er, cake—can
Zucchini cake is everything you want.
The dreamiest foods around.
Burnt Toast: Episode 13
A can-do tool.