Any food52 member is welcome to help us test our Editors' Pick candidates, so go call dibs on the recipe you'd like to test in the comments section below! We'd love to see some new testers in the mix. Don't forget to email us your notes (about 100 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org by next Tuesday at 5pm.
We'll collect your comments, decide the official list of Editors' Picks and publish your evaluation in the headnote if the recipe is selected as an Editors' Pick (with credit, of course!). And even if the recipe you test isn't chosen as an Editors' Pick, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
- Editors' Picks (these are the ones we've tested — congratulations!)
- Cheese Fondue - à la Suisse
- Cheese Fondue with Chipotle and Tequila
- Shrimp Fondue
- Editors' Pick Candidates (these are the ones we want you to test)
- Gorgonzola Fondue
- Fromage Forte
- Chipotle Cheese Fondue with Homemade Pretzels
- Chocolate and Ancho Chili-Bacon of a Masterpiece
- Peppered New England Thyme Fondue
- Kissing Cousins: Raclette Fondue
- Red Wine Fondue
- Fondue Espanol
- Gruyere Cheese Steak Fondue
- Auld Lang Syne Fondue
- Fondue Truffles
- Michael Field's Fondue
- Acorn Squash Fondue
- Mexican Chocolate Fondue
- Beer and Pretzels (IPA Fondue)
- Chipotle, Chorizo & Dark Beer Fondue
Sign up now and get $10 when we open.