If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Any food52 member is welcome to help us test our Editors' Pick candidates, so go call dibs on the recipe you'd like to test in the comments section below! We'd love to see some new testers in the mix. Don't forget to email us your notes (about 100 words) to [email protected] by next Tuesday at 5pm.
We'll collect your comments, decide the official list of Editors' Picks and publish your evaluation in the headnote if the recipe is selected as an Editors' Pick (with credit, of course!). And even if the recipe you test isn't chosen as an Editors' Pick, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
- Editors' Picks (these are the ones we've tested — congratulations!)
- Steak Au Poivre Du Diable
- Pork Chops with Flaming Apricot Bourbon Sauce
- Grilled Rib Eye Steaks with Whiskey Peppercorn Sauce
- Flaming Mango Dessert
- Editors' Pick Candidates (these are the ones we want you to test)
- G.O.P. Up in Flames
- Flaming Cheese
- Sauteed Banana Bread with Caramelized Bananas and Flaming Whisky Sauce
- Cognac Shrimp with Beurre Blanc
- Dad's Dramatic Cafe Diablo
- Bruleed Banana Tart with Nutella Cream
- Shrimp Saute with a Flambe and a Jete
- Coq au Vin: 1969
- Flame Job Crespelle
- Flambéed Short Ribs with Blood Orange Gremolata
- Bananas Foster French Toast
- Flambéed Chicken with Tomatoes and Garlic
- Pizza Maker's Steak
- Classic Coquille St. Jacques on Bacon Pastry
- Pina Colada Sorbet with Caramelized Pineapple and Coconut Meringues
- Pork Tenderloin Medallions with Soused Cherry Pan Sauce
- Fresh Cherries Jubilee
In Queso Were Wondering
Cashews are the mvp of vegan ingredients
This queso is nuts.
Keep your bubbly bubbly.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
Our guide to the Eastern Shore.
Get your shine on.