If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Once again, we want to give a big thanks to all of our volunteer recipe testers for your thoughtful comments and for helping us continue to strengthen our recipe recommendations. You can read each tester's comments by clicking through to the recipes. And even if the recipe you tested wasn't chosen as an EP, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
Congratulations to another great batch of Editors' Picks!
- Editors Picks' for Fire
- G.O.P. Up in Flames
- Flaming Cheese
- Sauteed Banana Bread with Caramelized Bananas and Flaming Whisky Sauce
- Dad's Dramatic Cafe Diablo
- Bruleed Banana Tart with Nutella Cream
- Shrimp Saute with a Flambe and a Jete
- Coq au Vin: 1969
- Flame Job Crespelle
- Flambéed Short Ribs with Blood Orange Gremolata
- Flambéed Chicken with Tomatoes and Garlic
- Pizza Maker's Steak
- Classic Coquille St. Jacques on Bacon Pastry
- Pina Colada Sorbet with Caramelized Pineapple and Coconut Meringues
- Pork Tenderloin Medallions with Soused Cherry Pan Sauce
- Fresh Cherries Jubilee
Why Our Vegan Cookbook is for Everyone
Whether you're a meat eater, tofu lover, or in-between
A vegan cookbook for everyone—really.
What to eat and listen to tonight.
We've got the summer blues.
Our latest #f52contest: back-pocket baking.
Have a ball (jar).