If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Brew that coffee! Pour that OJ! And settle in this morning to catch up on what's happening in the world of food. Here's what we're reading (and watching) this week.
• Here's a pleasant thought for your Saturday morning: folks in South Africa are baking to eliminate hunger, one loaf at a time. (Zester Daily)
• Take a romp through the best pasta this side of the pond (okay, so they didn't have time to visit your trattoria!). (Grub Street)
• Count on San Francisco's hipper-than-hip Mission District to be the home to numerous underground food markets -- who needs a rave when you can eat tacos? (The New York Times)
• You've been doing it one way for years but always wondered why your mother-in-law brought her own: behold the secret to better matzo balls. (The Journal News)
• It's spring (in Tuscany at least) and, let's face it, we're ready to buy a ticket: 20 Reasons Why We Love Italy. (from the recently redesigned Bon Appetit)
• You know who you are and you've been waiting for this moment -- liver lovers unite! (They're forming clubs! If you can believe it...) Find your fellow pariahs and join up. (The Wall Street Journal)
• Remember those elementary school science videos where you could see something grow in a matter of seconds that actually happened over the course of weeks, years, eons? Because they sped up the footage? No? Well, have a look now at a similar phenomenon happening on our Kickstarter of the week, where they're hoping to time lapse an entire growing season!
These Figs are Feeling a Little Tart
Learn to love fruit with chocolate
Learning to love fruit with chocolate.
The best donuts—ever.
We've got the summer blues.
How we do a Genius dinner party for 30.
A better basket.