If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Any food52 member is welcome to help us test our Editors' Pick candidates, so go call dibs on the recipe you'd like to test in the comments section below! We'd love to see some new testers in the mix. Don't forget to email us your notes (about 100 words) to [email protected] by next Tuesday at 5pm.
We'll collect your comments, decide the official list of Editors' Picks and publish your evaluation in the headnote if the recipe is selected as an Editors' Pick (with credit, of course!). And even if the recipe you test isn't chosen as an Editors' Pick, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
- Editors' Picks (these are the ones we've tested — congratulations!)
- French Press French Roast Root Vegetable Purée
- Coffee Infused Braised Lamb Shanks and Beans
- Coffee and Rye Cupcakes
- Irish Coffee Cupcakes
- Tri Tip with Coffee-Fennel Crust
- Mocha Cheesecake
Editors' Pick Candidates (these are the ones we want you to test)
- Coffee-Cardamom Popsicles with Guittard Chocolate Powder
- West Village Beef Stew
- Amped Up Adobo
- 4C Shortbread
- Prune Coffee Cake
- Tiramisu al Caffe Marocchino
- Coffee Brined Pork Chops
- Fudgy Chocolate Stout Cake
- Iced and Spiced
- Billionaire's Bacon Coffee Ice Cream
- Cowboy Coffee Rubbed Pork
- Deep Dark Blender Mousse
- Coffee and Clover Honey Cake
- "Black Gold": New Orleans Iced Coffee Concentrate
- Roman Holiday Granita
- Indian Espresso Coffee
- Coffee Noodles, Poached Egg, Bacon Coffee Compote
- Coffee Custard Tart
- Mocha Sichuan Pepper Pots de Creme
You Haven't Thai'd This
Thai iced tea is great, but this dessert is better
You haven't thai'd this before.
Bring some flare to your cookout.
Life's better with snacks.
Italian soda is can-do.
A better basket.