If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Brew that coffee! Pour that OJ! And settle in this morning to catch up on what's happening in the world of food. Here's what we're reading (and watching) this week.
• So, you think you had a tough week? Well, you may have, if you are in any of these lines of work: The Toughest Jobs in Food (The Wall Street Journal)
• If we could, we'd be first in line for one of Outstanding in the Field's farm dinners. These culinary adventurers are popping up on farms and gardens all over with the goal of finally showing local farmers the love they deserve (and nothing says 'I love you' like a home cooked meal, served in the middle of a field).
• Sure Easter's over, but let's face it, leg of lamb's here to stay: underrated and having a moment, check out this guide to sourcing, cooking and carving this underutilized cut. (Serious Eats)
• Although a trip to the royal wedding was out of the picture, when the domestic goddess prescribes smelly cheese for breakfast, we tuck in our bibs and listen up. (The Feast)
• Unsurprisingly, we love people who dream big. Here's this week's Kickstarter project of the week where a New York chef takes a turn around the block to raise money for a pop-up plant-based restaurant.
• You've always wanted to make eggs benedict for Mother's Day, but couldn't face the prospect of all that hollandaise-whisking. Not this year! Take a class from Eric Ripert on making the mother sauce in a blender. (Bon Appetit)
Recipe of the Day
Corn, squash, cheese, done
Recipe of the Day
Show us your best vegan recipe.
We've got the summer blues.
Your new favorite Japanese dish.
A better basket.