If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Any food52 member is welcome to help us test our Editors' Pick candidates, so go call dibs on the recipe you'd like to test in the comments section below! We'd love to see some new testers in the mix. Don't forget to email us your notes (about 100 words) to [email protected] by next Tuesday at 5pm.
We'll collect your comments, decide the official list of Editors' Picks and publish your evaluation in the headnote if the recipe is selected as an Editors' Pick (with credit, of course!). And even if the recipe you test isn't chosen as an Editors' Pick, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
- Editors' Picks (these are the ones we've tested — congratulations!)
- Buttermilk Barley Bread
- Pasta Un-Carbonara
- Creamy Homemade Ricotta
- Pimento Cheese Biscuits
- Caramelized Balsamic Gelato
- Sweet Rosemary Buttermilk Biscuits
- Maple, Cornmeal, Pepper Ice Cream Cones
Editors' Pick Candidates (these are the ones we want you to test)
- 21 Years of Carrot Cake
- Mill Creek Crab Cakes
- Faulknerian Family Ragu Bolognese
- Soy Saucy Chicken and Eggs
- Honey Wheat Challah
- Vaffler - Norwegian Heart Waffles
- BBQ Beef Salad
- Sweet Potatoes Empanadas with Peas, Rice, and Collards
- Smoked Tea Caramels
- Sinfully Divine 'Lehiyam' truffles
- Uneeda Biscuit
- Magical Marvelous Memorable Cookies
- Coda all Vaccinara
- Belle Foley's Chocolate Cake
- Giant Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- YaYa's Mussels with Fresh Fennel, Sausage and Tomatoes
- Spinach Gnocchi
- Alfajores de Maizena
- All Day Duck Gumbo
- Royal Wedding Scones
Genius Recipes for a Genius Labor Day
Beans! Pimento cheese! pies!
Genius recipes for a genius Labor Day.
Ways to a money-saving kitchen.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
The Hudson Valley's where it's at.
Get your shine on.