If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Once again, we want to give a big thanks to all of our volunteer recipe testers for your thoughtful comments and for helping us continue to strengthen our recipe recommendations. You can read each tester's comments by clicking through to the Editors' Picks recipes — the comments are under "Amanda and Merrill's Notes" at the top. And even if the recipe you tested wasn't chosen as an EP, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
Congratulations to another great batch of Editors' Picks!
Editors' Picks for Squid or Octopus
- Stuffed Squid Braised in White Wine; Calamari Ripieni Stufati al Vino Bianco
- Grilled Calamari with Curried Crab Stuffing
- Fusilli with Octopus in Red Wine Sauce
- Quick Tako Poke
- Marinated and Grilled Baby Octopus
- Squid Curry Soup
- Pulpo a la Feira
- Grilled Colima Calamari
- Sopa de Seite de Mar
- Weeknight Fancy: Squid, Chick Peas, Pasta
- Marinated Seafood Salad with Orange and Olive
- Pan-Roasted Calamari Salad with Tomatoes and Avocado
- Ika Teriyaki
A Money-Saving Kitchen
Yes, it is possible! Let's get organized
Ways to a money-saving kitchen.
The Hudson Valley's where it's at.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
Cilantro lovers, take note.
Get your shine on.