Once again, we want to give a big thanks to all of our volunteer recipe testers for your thoughtful comments and for helping us continue to strengthen our recipe recommendations. You can read each tester's comments by clicking through to the Editors' Picks recipes — the comments are under "Amanda and Merrill's Notes" at the top. And even if the recipe you tested wasn't chosen as an EP, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
Congratulations to another great batch of Editors' Picks!
Editors' Picks for Spring Vegetables
- Nettle Tortellini in Brodo
- Spring Pea and Crab Pancakes with Pea Tendril Salad
- Asparagus with Goat Cheese and Pickled Red Onion
- Put Some Spring in Your Bread
- Baby Artichoke Crostini
- Green Goddess Dressing (or Ramp Tramp Dressing)
- Grilled Baby Fennel with Lemon and Pecorino
- Very Good Grilled Artichokes
- Fried Eggs with Asparagus, Ramps, and Oyster Sauce
- Leek Tart Almost Like Banitsa
- Creamed Sorrel
- Dilly Bulghur Salad with Fennel and Leek
- Artichoke Kofta in a Creamy Tomato Makhani Sauce
Get $10 off your first purchase of $50 or more.