Any food52 member is welcome to help us test our Editors' Pick candidates, so go call dibs on the recipe you'd like to test in the comments section below! We'd love to see some new testers in the mix. Don't forget to email us your notes (about 100 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org by next Tuesday at 5pm.
We'll collect your comments, decide the official list of Editors' Picks and publish your evaluation in the headnote if the recipe is selected as an Editors' Pick (with credit, of course!). And even if the recipe you test isn't chosen as an Editors' Pick, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
- Editors' Picks (these are the ones we've tested — congratulations!)
- How we survived...
- Linguine with Brown Butter, Sage and Poor Man's Parmesan
- Curried Cauliflower Soup
- Editors' Pick Candidates (these are the ones we want you to test)
- Red Beans and Rice
- Tortilla Soup
- Braai Broodjies
- Tomatillo White Beans and Shredded Pork Tacos
- Beans and Greens Soup
- Crispy Fried Eggs on Garlic Fried Rice
- Garden Sweeper Savory Bread Pudding
- Cajun Red Beans and Rice au Vin
- Rice Porridge (Khao Tom)
- Spiral Pasta with Tuna, Olives, and Capers
- Use the Good China Eggs, Homage to Richard Olney
- Pasta with Spicy Sausage Ragu
- Fregola with Clams and Mussels
- Farmer's Pie
- Buttered Noodles with Beef
- Poached Egg Soup (Changua con Huevo)
- Simple Cheese Soufflé
- Cheap Creamy Chicken Curry
Sign up now and get $10 when we open.