If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Once again, we want to give a big thanks to all of our volunteer recipe testers for your thoughtful comments and for helping us continue to strengthen our recipe recommendations. You can read each tester's comments by clicking through to the Editors' Picks recipes — the comments are under "Amanda and Merrill's Notes" at the top. And even if the recipe you tested wasn't chosen as an EP, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
Congratulations to another great batch of Editors' Picks!
Editors' Picks for Dirt Cheap Dinner
- Red Beans and Rice
- Tortilla Soup
- Braai Broodjies
- Tomatillo White Beans and Shredded Pork Tacos
- Beans and Greens Soup
- Crispy Fried Eggs on Garlic Fried Rice
- Garden Sweeper Savory Bread Pudding
- Cajun Red Beans and Rice au Vin
- Rice Porridge (Khao Tom)
- Pasta with Spicy Sausage Ragu
- Fregola with Clams and Mussels
- Farmer's Pie
- Poached Egg Soup (Changua con Huevo)
- Simple Cheese Soufflé
- Cheap Creamy Chicken Curry
- Use the Good China Eggs, Homage to Richard Olney
Get Baking This Labor Day
These recipes are worth a little kitchen labor
Get baking this Labor Day.
Make these recipes before it's too late.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
Our staff's best storage tips.
Storage made crystal clear.