If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Any food52 member is welcome to help us test our Editors' Pick candidates, so go call dibs on the recipe you'd like to test in the comments section below! We'd love to see some new testers in the mix. Don't forget to email us your notes (about 100 words) to [email protected] by next Tuesday at 5pm.
We'll collect your comments, decide the official list of Editors' Picks and publish your evaluation in the headnote if the recipe is selected as an Editors' Pick (with credit, of course!). And even if the recipe you test isn't chosen as an Editors' Pick, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
- Editors' Picks (these are the ones we've tested — congratulations!)
- Reuben's Crisp Cousin
- Duck Fat French Fries with a Trio of Aiolis
- Chimichurri Aioli or Argentine Tartar Sauce
- Steak Sandwich with Roasted Garlic Aïoli Worthy of a Pedestal
- Tarragon-Lemon Aioli Served with Grilled Artichokes
- Editors' Pick Candidates (these are the ones we want you to test)
- Thyme-Corriander Aioli
- Kofta Sliders and Grilled Asparagus with Cumin-Coriander Aioli
- Hard Cooked Eggs, Lime Aioli and Dukkah
- Herbed Chicken Burgers with Spicy Aioli
- Honey Habanero Aioli Burgers with Pickled Onions
- Patatas Bravas with Double Garlic Aioli
- Sweet Potato Fries with Garlic Lemon Aioli
- Tuna Croquettas with Smoked Paprika Aioli
- Aioli-Roasted Potatoes
- Lime, Tarragon Aioli with Panko Crusted Fish Sticks
- Summer Squash Salad with Mustard Mint Aioli
- Kürbiskernöl Aioli - Austrian Pumpkin Seed Oil Aioli
- Fried and Stuffed Olives with Black Garlic Aioli
- Aioli + Potatoes = Skordalia
- Tomato Sandwich with Anchovy Aioli
- Mussel Stew with Red Pepper Aioli Croutons
- Oeufs Aioli