If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Brew that coffee! Pour that OJ! And settle in this morning to catch up on what's happening in the world of food. Here's what we're reading (and watching) this week.
• Julia Child would roll over in her grave if she knew that, at the end of the day, Americans still make mediocre (generous) macaroni salads. Now here's a less embarrassing and -- you know what? -- downright delicious-looking version. (101Cookbooks)
• On your summer travels, just say no ... to plane food. Take a cue from the culinarily in-the-know and pack a plane picnic! (The New York Times)
• Presenting a painless way to patriotically pay it forward to Louisiana relief this holiday weekend: Eat Louisiana Seafood! (the kitchn)
• Just as you think you've seen/eaten it all, up pops another place to wire in and get hungry -- go to Gojee, a personalized recipe repository that just launched with saliva-inducing content from from famous foodies across the Internet (including our very own A&M).
• Beer brewing and dancing strawberries: not nearly as weird as it sounds. Have a gander! (Diners' Journal)
• Once you've finished the feed, pop on the shades, throw down a towel, and get readin' with a copy of the food industry's Harry Potter 7, Part 2 equivalent -- the hotly-awaited new food magazine from David Chang, Lucky Peach. (The Atlantic)