Once again, we want to give a big thanks to all of our volunteer recipe testers for your thoughtful comments and for helping us continue to strengthen our recipe recommendations. You can read each tester's comments by clicking through to the Editors' Picks recipes — the comments are under "[Cook's name]'s Notes" at the top. And even if the recipe you tested wasn't chosen as an EP, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
Congratulations to another great batch of Editors' Picks!
Editors' Picks for Picnic
- Melanzane sott'olio all'eoliana
- Mediterranean Pressed Picnic Sandwich
- Taj Mahal Salad
- Lemony Lentil Salad
- Herbed Chicken Thighs Roasted in a Paper Bag
- Garbanzo Bean and Baby Arugula Salad with Cumin Vinaigrette
- Cornish Pasties
- Curried Zucchini, Chickpea and Green Apple Salad
- The Patio Salad
- Rosemary Skewered Baby Red Potatoes with Skordalia
- Tomato Galette with Goat Cheese, Caramelized Onions, and Bacon
- Summertime Salmon Salad with Black Pepper Water Crackers
- Finger-Lickin' Finger Lakes Chicken
- Em's Buns
- Grape Leaf Pilaf
- Southwestern Sweet Potato Salad
- Dukkah Deviled Eggs
Get $10 off your first purchase of $50 or more.