If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Once again, we want to give a big thanks to all of our volunteer recipe testers for your thoughtful comments and for helping us continue to strengthen our recipe recommendations. You can read each tester's comments by clicking through to the Editors' Picks recipes — the comments are under "Amanda and Merrill's Notes" at the top. And even if the recipe you tested wasn't chosen as an EP, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
Congratulations to another great batch of Editors' Picks!
- Summer Thai Inspired Salad
- Heirloom Gazpacho, Deconstructed
- Blood Plum Sherbet
- Ceviche Dressed in Green
- Cucumber Honeydew Soup
- Raw Basil Guacamole
- Melon Mango Slaw with Lime and Ginger
- My Favorite Salad - AKA Superfood Salad
- Smashed Peas and Fava Beans with Fresh Mozzarella
- Simplified Mango and Tomato Salad
- Crispy Carrot and Radish Slaw
- Raw Zucchini and Bottarga with Lemon and Daikon Dressing
- Summer Presents
- Oysters with a Champagne Cucumber Mignonette
- Radish Toasts with Lemon Basil Butter
- Pink Pepper Macerated Strawberries
Dang Good Dough
Beaver tails might be the best fair food—ever
Meet beaver tails.
Bring some flare to your cookout.
Life's better with snacks.
Oh, cluck yeah.
A better basket.