If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Any food52 member is welcome to help us test our Editors' Pick candidates, so go call dibs on the recipe you'd like to test in the comments section below! We'd love to see some new testers in the mix. Don't forget to email us your notes (about 100 words) to [email protected] by next Tuesday at 5pm.
We'll collect your comments, decide the official list of Editors' Picks and publish your evaluation in the headnote if the recipe is selected as an Editors' Pick (with credit, of course!). And even if the recipe you test isn't chosen as an Editors' Pick, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
- Editors' Picks (these are the ones we've tested — congratulations!)
- Beer and Sriracha Marinated Beef Skewers with Green Chile Sauce
- Soy-Lime Flank Steak with Peach-Ginger Salsa
- Simple Sicilian-Style Flank Steak
- Carne Asada con Rajas
- Grilled Flank Steak with Cherry Tomato Vinaigrette
- Editors' Pick Candidates (these are the ones we want you to test)
- Sweet 'n' Sassy Grilled Flank Steak
- The "Flankenstein " Sandwich
- Maryland Flank Steak with Crab Salsa and Hot Potato Hash
- Spice Rubbed Steak Wraps
- The Spouse's Flank Steak with Bloody Maria Marinade
- Grilled Flank Steak with Charred Green Onion Pesto
- Pabellon Criollo on Crispy Fried Plantains
- Grilled Flank Steak with Watercress, Blue Cheese, and Tomato
- Smoked-Tea Rubbed Steak with Mango-Ginger Salsa
- Braciole (bree-zshole)...Italian Stuffed and Rolled Flank Steak
- Thai Inspired Flank Salad
- New York Style Asiago Cheesesteak
- Mysteries of Korea Town; Kalbi Style Flank Steak
- Vietnamese-style Spring Rolls with Korean-style Beef
- Ginger Garlic Beersteak
- Sweet Forbidden Black Rice and Spicy Flank Steak Salad
- Grilled Flank Steak with Asian Green Sauce (Shiso, Miso, Daikon & Pear)
Get Baking This Labor Day
These recipes are worth a little kitchen labor
Get baking this Labor Day.
Make these recipes before it's too late.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
Our staff's best storage tips.
Storage made crystal clear.