Once again, we want to give a big thanks to all of our volunteer recipe testers for your thoughtful comments and for helping us continue to strengthen our recipe recommendations. You can read each tester's comments by clicking through to the Editors' Picks recipes — the comments are under "Amanda and Merrill's Notes" at the top. And even if the recipe you tested wasn't chosen as an EP, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
Congratulations to another great batch of Editors' Picks!
Editors' Picks for Chili Peppers
- Salsa Asada
- Tinga Chicken
- Shrimp and Corn Tamales with Roasted Poblano Crema
- Chicken Piri-Piri
- Huevos Rancheros (Country-Style Eggs Topped with Pork and Green Chilis)
- Pancetta Slaw with Chili-Lime Vinaigrette
- Poblanos Stuffed with Goat Cheese and Greens
- Mango Halibut Ceviche
- Jerk Chicken Kabobs
- Hot Pepper Jelly
- Crispy Coconut Tofu with Burning Rings Of Fire
- Serrano Salsa Verde
- Grilled Poblano and Potato Frittata
- Green Chili, Chicken Posole Soup
- Simply Summer Roasted Pepper Salad
Get $10 off your first purchase of $50 or more.