We know that Food52 is filled with creative, talented home cooks. But we've got our share of funny wordsmiths too. Check out some choice quotes pulled from recipe headnotes submitted in the past few weeks, and laugh along with us. Happy Friday!
- "Who *didn't* lose their mind when the Momofuku cookbook came out?"
- - MeghanVK on Quick-Picked Cucumber-Melon Salad
- "This is what happens when an Italian guy goes to a frat party in Paris."
- - aargersi on Kir Royale Jello Shots
- "There was a time when I was a bells and whistles kind of guy. Whatever was center of the plate was no good unless it was dressed up like Prince in the early 1980s."
- - thirschfeld on Classic London Broil with a Twist of St. John's & Cottage Fries
- "I swear if it came down to it, I would leave my husband for a deep fried Oreo."
- - Elizabeth St Clair McKenzie on Deep Fried Oreos
- "In August, I basically live on tomatoes, corn, and peppers. And pinot grigio."
- - wssmom on Grilled Corn Pudding with Poblano Peppers and Asiago
Get $10 off your first purchase of $50 or more.