Any Food52 member is welcome to help us test our Editors' Pick candidates, so go call dibs on the recipe you'd like to test in the comments section below! We'd love to see some new testers in the mix. Don't forget to email us your notes (about 100 words) to email@example.com by next Tuesday at 5pm.
We'll collect your comments, decide the official list of Editors' Picks and publish your evaluation in the headnote if the recipe is selected as an Editors' Pick (with credit, of course!). And even if the recipe you test isn't chosen as an Editors' Pick, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
- Editors Picks (these ae the ones we've tested -- congratulations!)
- Deep Fried Peaches and Nectarines
- Red Pepper Jam!
- Clam Cakes, my Rhode Island Style
- Sea Salt and Caramel Popcorn
- Editors' Pick Candidates (these are the ones we want you to test)
- Ham Balls with a Pineapple and Chipotle Drizzle
- The Cuban
- Italian Sausage and Ratatouille Subs
- Gaufres de Lieges (Belgian Waffles from Lieges)
- Maryland Crab Balls
- Corn Dog-ccoli
- Star-Spangled Cherry Pockets
- Fazzoletti Dolce (Sweet Kerchiefs)
- Chicken Fried Macaroni and Cheese
- Soft Shell Crab Sandwich
- Grilled Corn with smokey peach butter
- Peach and Blackberry Creamsicle
- Spiced Churros
- Kickin' Rocky Road Popcorn
Sign up now and get $10 when we open.