Pauljoseph has been pushing for the title of Most Active Cook on food52, adding 40 recipes to the site over the past month. He lives in India with his wife Nimmy, who is a food writer and consultant, as well as a cooking instructor. He records and photographs their recipes, which include Okra Stir-Fried in Onion Garlic Seasoning, Pallapam (Crisp Laced Rice Pancakes), and Motta Khozhalappam (A Crepe Stuffed with Freshly Grated Coconut and Golden Raisins). The recipes are direct and to the point -- clearly the handiwork of an expert cook. We just wish he'd start breaking up the instructions into separate steps! To see pauljoseph's profile page and become a fan, go HERE.
Read his profile Q&A below:
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
raw fish sushi
- What do you cook when home alone?
- an omelet
- Your ideal meal:
- Rice and fish curry
- Something you'd like a chance to eat or cook:
- The number of bottles of wine you own:
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- Your favorite cookbook:
Good housekeeping step by step cookbook presented to me by my grand father long back