If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Any Food52 member is welcome to help us test our Editors' Pick candidates, so go call dibs on the recipe you'd like to test in the comments section below! We'd love to see some new testers in the mix. Don't forget to email us your notes (about 100 words) to [email protected] by next Tuesday at 5pm (EST).
We'll collect your comments, decide the official list of Community-Tested Editors' Picks and publish your evaluation in the headnote if the recipe is selected as an Editors' Pick (with credit, of course!). And even if the recipe you test isn't chosen as an Editors' Pick, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
- Community-Tested Editors' Pick Candidates (these are the ones we want you to test)
- Roasted Pears in Balsamic Vinegar with Goat Cheese and Black Pepper
- Pear and Bean Bake
- Spiced Pear and Berry Crisp with Whipped Crème Fraiche
- Pears En Pillowette with Almond Mascarpone Cream
- Spiced Pear Loaf
- Tarte Tatin aux Poires et Vin
- Revenge of the Pear Crisp
- Caramelized Pear Ice Cream
- Pear Frangipane Pie
- Savory Pear and Sweet-Potato Soufflé
- Braised Pears with Brandy Orange Sauce
- Perfect Pear Fall Salad
- Vive Le French Toast
- Pear Cardamon Bundt Cake
- Fresh Pear Chutney
- Roasted Pears with Espresso Mascarpone Cream
- Pear Almond Muffins
In Queso Were Wondering
Cashews are the mvp of vegan ingredients
This queso is nuts.
Keep your bubbly bubbly.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
Our guide to the Eastern Shore.
Get your shine on.