Once again, we want to give a big thanks to all of our volunteer recipe testers for your thoughtful comments and for helping us continue to strengthen our recipe recommendations. You can read each tester's comments by clicking through to the Community Picks (that's right: new Food52, new name to reflect the community!) recipes — the comments are at the top. And even if the recipe you tested wasn't chosen as a CP, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
Congratulations to another great batch of Community Picks!
Community Picks for Holiday Confections (tested and photographed by us!)
- Community Picks for Holiday Confections (tested by you!)
- Deirdre's Coconut and Sesame Shortbread
- Rosemary Pecan Caramels
- Orange-Pecan-Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- Cocoa Nib Brittle
- Almond Joy "Truffles"
- Coconut Milk Caramels
- Chocolate-Granola Bark
- Everyone's Favorite White Cookies
- Nutella Shortbread Brownies
- Santa's Favorite Black and White Cookies
- Coconut Jumbles
- Test Kitchen Fudge
- Quince Kolacky
Photos by Nicole Franzen