If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Once again, we want to give a big thanks to all of our volunteer recipe testers for your thoughtful comments and for helping us continue to strengthen our recipe recommendations. You can read each tester's comments by clicking through to the Community Picks recipes — the comments are at the top. And even if the recipe you tested wasn't chosen as a CP, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
Community Picks for One-Bite Party Snack (tested and photographed by us!)
- Community Picks for One-Bite Party Snack (tested by you!)
- Apple Brandy Chicken Liver Mousse with Balsamic Onions
- Salmon and Avocado Toasts
- Twice Baked New Potatoes
- Warm Prosciutto Figs Cambozola
- Smoked Salmon on Mustard-Chive and Dill Butter Toasts
- Greek Style Zucchini Pancakes
- Bisteeya Wontons
- White Beans and Leeks on Toast
- Prosciutto Goat Cheese Stuffed Dates
- Salmon Tartar on Sweet Potato Waffle Chip
- Anchovy Fritters
- Resolution Toast
- Curried Crab and Scallop Bites with Curry and Lime Mayo
- Collard Greens and Cheddar Cheese Pakoras
- Fried Sage Leaves and Pear Chips in a Gorgonzola Yogurt Dip
Photos James Ransom
Get Baking This Labor Day
These recipes are worth a little kitchen labor
Get baking this Labor Day.
Make these recipes before it's too late.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
Our staff's best storage tips.
Storage made crystal clear.