If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Once again, we want to give a big thanks to all of our volunteer recipe testers for your thoughtful comments and for helping us continue to strengthen our recipe recommendations. You can read each tester's comments by clicking through to the Community Picks recipes — the comments are at the top. And even if the recipe you tested wasn't chosen as a CP, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
Community Picks for Walnuts and Sage (tested and photographed by us!)
- Community Picks for Walnuts & Sage (tested by you!)
- Meatless Mondays "Meatball" Soup
- Creamy Risotto with Pancetta, Crisp Sage, and Walnuts
- Glazed Shallot, Walnut and Goat-Cheese Pizza
- Sage-and-Walnut Pork Meatballs
- Aselila, Georgian Egg Salad with Walnuts and Sage
- Grilled Deviled Lamb Ribs with Sage and Walnut Butter
- Savory Coeur a la Creme
- Winter Bliss--Parmesan Crackers with Pear, Gorgonzola and Walnuts
- A Sage and Honey Walnut Milkshake (with Vegan Option)
- Toasted Walnut Teacake with a Fragrant Lemon-Honey Glaze
Photos James Ransom
These Figs are Feeling a Little Tart
Learn to love fruit with chocolate
Learning to love fruit with chocolate.
The best donuts—ever.
We've got the summer blues.
How we do a Genius dinner party for 30.
A better basket.