If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Once again, we want to give a big thanks to all of our volunteer recipe testers for your thoughtful comments and for helping us continue to strengthen our recipe recommendations. You can read each tester's comments by clicking through to the Community Picks recipes — the comments are at the top. And even if the recipe you tested wasn't chosen as a CP, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
Community Picks for Citrus (tested and photographed by us!)
- Community Picks for Citrus (tested by you!)
- Lemon Rice
- "It Takes a Village" Meyer Lemon-Scented Rice Pudding
- Grapefruit Curd Squares with Candied Rosemary
- Pink Grapefruit, Pomegranate and Mache Salad with Lemon-Ume Vinaigrette
- Five-Citrus Marmalade
- Meyer Lemon Cheesecake with Biscoff Crust
- Preserved and Fresh Lemon Hummus
- Supposed to be Conch Ceviche
- Orange Buttermilk Sherbet
- Limoncello Shrimp
- Orange Pancakes with Poppy Seeds
- Meyer Lemon and Thyme Caipirinha
- Fennel Slaw with 3 C's: Carrots, Clementines, and Cucumbers
- One Bowl Citrus Cake
- An Honest Salad
- Chocolate Tangerine Curd
- Kumquat Shaker Pie
Photos James Ransom