Just because you’re out shopping and running errands doesn’t mean you can’t do it in style! These bags are snazzy and roomy enough for produce and groceries. If you’re searching for something lunch-appropriate, why not upgrade to this nifty little tote in our Shop?
1. Leather Transport Tote (Madewell)
The leather used for this bag has a soft, weathered look.
2. Shopping Tote (Clare Vivier)
I have this bag in its smaller incarnation, and I love it so much, I should marry it.
3. Beet The System Tote (Abe’s Market)
How can we not root for a good vegetable pun?
4. Make Your Own Way Tote (Modcloth)
A woven bag partly constructed from recycled paper.
5. Boat and Tote (L.L. Bean)
In any size, this is the classic American carry-all.
6. Stripe Coal Bag (Jack Spade)
Strong enough for a woman, made for a man.
7. Rigger’s Tote and Mechanic’s Bag (Parrott Canvas)
Made of sturdy cotton duck, these bags have eight exterior pockets and bridle leather handles.
8. Shadow Stem Easy Tote (Orla Kiely)
Orla Kiely applies her signature pattern to a tote that’s got a polyurethane coating for easy cleanup.
Get $10 off your first purchase of $50 or more.