Green: the color of growth, freshness, renewal and shamrocks. This week we're channeling St. Patrick and the hue of spring's awakening with verdant picks for your home.
2. Matcha Green Tea(Mighty Leaf)
Steep yourself green with this elegant powdered tea made from the finest Japanese Gyokuro.
4. Spare Stripe Mug (Terrain)
A mossy-green dunking gives this creamy earthenware mug a fresh two-tone look.
5. Pebble Double Bulb Green Vase (Dwell Studio)
These artisan-crafted glass vases will add a playful, organic accent to your home -- like little sprouts growing from your coffee table.
6. Vintage Lime Green Glass (Sur la Table)
Versatile glassware that puts a fun spin on a classic silhouette.
7. Paul Smith Dot Bowls (Horne)
Design meets function in these brushed stainless steel bowls that come in a range of sizes and bright colors.
Sign up now and get $10 when we open.