Spring has sprung! This week, we delight in the pretty palette we’re beginning to see blossoming and sprouting up around us. Bring some of those light blues, creamy pinks and sunny yellows indoors with colorful tableware, a stalk of flowering magnolia, or burgeoning container garden. Want to get started with some indoor farming? Check out these heirloom and edible seed collections in our Shop!
1. Egg Bird Feeder (Plastica)
Give your local bird population a snazzy, robin’s egg blue lunch spot.
2. Miix Spoon Set (MoMA)
A set of five spoons that colorfully mixes shiny with matte, pastel with white.
3. Outdoor/Indoor Hanging Planter (Horne)
If your birds are moving on up so, too, should your plants.
4. Cheeky Garden Stakes (Uncommon Goods)
“I love it when you talk dirt to me” and other cheeky ways to identify your seedlings.
5. Cuisinart SmartPower Compact Blender (Sur La Table)
This lemon-kissed dynamo is BPA-free, and comes with interchangeable cups.
6. Stelton Simply Glasses (Amazon)
Drinking water has never felt so special.
8. Mud Australia Carafes (Horne)
Soft in color, but designed to live in the real world.
9. Draper Stripe Runner (Dwell Studio)
Cheery orange and white stripes perfect for welcoming Spring!
Get $10 off your first purchase of $50 or more.